Tuesday, March 24, 2009

oh, uh uh, ohh sweet child o' mine.

The Back of Your Senior Picture.
By: Ames
For zach

You.
Drive me crazy.
Absolutely insane, you know that?
Yeah, I'm talking to you.
Since seventh grade you have.
But I shrink from you
And you shrink from me
Because we're straight-up wimps
And we both know it.
Perhaps its better this way.
This way no one will get hurt.
But sometimes I wonder what if...
What if one of us had been a little braver...
I love ya--you know I always have,
Always will.
You're my very best friend,
Well, one of them.
And I promise you'll never ever be rid of me.
As long as we live I'll come back to bug ya
And poke ya, and tease ya.
Hold me to it. Bind me to it.
I'm gonna miss you like crazy.
I just can't explain it...why I have to go...
Not without feeling like a jerk.
Thank ya.
For being there for me through all the rough times
And all the sweet times too.
For not judging me
For being you.
For loving me.
You'll always have a little piece of my heart.
Just so you know.

No comments: