Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sept. 5 [365dPP]

The Moments That Are Ours
By: Amelia Rose

Can you feel it?
The hush before the storm
The storm of new adventure
Knocking on our door?

It’s like I’m
Riding on a moonbeam,
Racin’ to the sea
Watchin’ stoplights flicker,
Just you and me

Ohh

Why
Is it that I love
The gleam in your eye
As if from above
It makes me feel so right
[chorus:]
Like the glory of an angel
The glimmer of the stars
The blazing rays of sunlight;
The moments that are ours
Is life like the movies?
Do dreams really come true?
Can the light of heaven
Connect me to you?

Do you think…it’s true?

[music break]

Ohh

How
Is it that I feel
That the time is now
For us to make it real?
[chorus:]
Like the glory of an angel
The glimmer of the stars
The blazing rays of sunlight;
The moments that are ours
Is life like the movies?
Do dreams really come true?
Can the light of heaven
Connect me to you?

Ohh, is it real?
Is is right?
Do you feel it tonight?

And are you
Riding on a moonbeam,
Racin’ to the sea
Watchin’ stoplights flicker,
Staying close with me?

Do you
Hope to live forever?
Can you learn to be my friend
Dance with me in silence
Love me till the end?

Ohh

Why
Is it that I love
The gleam in your eye
As if from above
It makes me feel so right
[chorus:]
Like the glory of an angel
The glimmer of the stars
The blazing rays of sunlight;
The moments that are ours
Is life like the movies?
Do dreams really come true?
Can the light of heaven
Connect me to you?

Oh the glory of an angel
The glimmer of the stars
Can’t replace the wonder
Of the moments that are ours
The moments that are…ours.

Oh I love…
You know I love…

No comments: