Monday, May 10, 2010

My London Adventure: Day 18

Into the abyss
I dive, headfirst
Reeling at the speed of light
Can't control it
I fall forever into the black hole that sucks
Me in
Matter, black matter
Closes in around me, surrounds me
Suffocating, I push and reel
And jerk, gasp for breath
And inhale
Smoke; matter.
I don't understand where I'm going
What's happening
I can't see anything
I'm dying in the awful pit
Suspended in a corner of the universe
Unseen by man
How will I survive this?
Maybe I won't.
Desperately I grope
And reach
A wall
I feel it, cold beneath my soft hands
Struggle, push, it does not budge
Somewhere I know there has to be a door
With a light behind its panes
There has to be.
Matter, black matter
Closes in around me, surrounds me
I don't understand what's happening
But somewhere I know
There has to be a door...

I just haven't found it yet.

No comments: